九州体育在线投注our ngl and related product storage facilities are important components of our midstream energy infrastructure. we use underground storage caverns (or wells) and above ground storage tanks to store mixed and purity ngls, petrochemical and refined products owned by us and our customers. we operate substantially all of our ngl and related product storage facilities.
九州体育在线投注the following table summarizes the gross working capacity of our primary storage assets and our ownership of such capacity (on a net basis in accordance with our ownership interest).
|NGL and Related Product Storage Facilities by State||Location||Ownership Interest||Net Usable Storage Capacity (MMBbls)|
|Mont Belvieu storage complex||Texas||100%||129.8|
|Almeda and Markham (1)||Texas||Leased||12.4|
|Breaux Bridge, Anse La Butte and Sorrento (2)||Louisiana||100%||12.7|
- These storage facilities are used in connection with our South Texas NGL Pipeline System.
- These storage facilities are used in connection with our Louisiana Pipeline System.
- This storage facility is used in connection with our Dixie Pipeline.
- This storage facility is used in connection with our Mid-America Pipeline System.
- Primarily consists of operational storage capacity for our major pipeline system, including the Mid-America Pipeline System, Dixie Pipeline and TE Products Pipeline. We own substantially all of this storage capacity
九州体育在线投注for more information on the assets, please refer to the most recent form 10-k or quarterly reports on form 10-q and other sec filings.